We have experience in acting for religious institutions, educational institutions, companies, developers, property owners.
We are able to assist with the following:
- Advice on Development Consent under the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act 1979.
- Representation in the Land & Environment Court on merit appeals, environmental prosecution, injunctive proceedings, resumption and compensation disputes.
- Advice on contaminated land matters.
- Advice and representation in prosecutions by State Forests and National Parks & Wildlife Services.
- Liquor Licensing requirements.
- The preparation of Social Impact Assessments.
- Advice on Due Diligence, risk assessment, Director and Officer Liability
- Drafting, preparation, negotiation of contracts, tenders, leases, business and property acquisitions.
- Facilitate with the consultation and dispute resolution process.